Hello my fellow Bloggers, Writers & Storytellers, it’s with great pleasure to announce my lovely friend Kat at “TheBoozyHousewife.com” has nominated me for “Liebster Awards”. This is my first time being nominated & I can’t tell you how thrilled, excited & overjoyed that Kat thought of me. You can follow Kat on twitter (@theboozyhousewife) & check out her blogs at theboozyhousewife.com. Thank you Kat for your support.
I have posted my answers to Kat’s questions as well as posting my own questions for bloggers I have nominated below. Before we get to those Q & A here’s a little history about The Liebster Award, the Rules & how you can pay-it-forward.
What Is The Liebster Award?
The Liebster Awards are an Australian internet-based initiative dating back to 2011. Liebster is a German word meaning sweetheart, darling, beloved or favourite. It’s a pay it forward concept where bloggers give other bloggers recognition and hopefully a little more exposure.
The Liebster Award Rules;
Once nominated a few rules need to be followed if the nomination is accepted. Post a blog on your website including the following information:
• Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog.
• List the Liebster Award 2018 rules in your blog post.
• Nominate 5 to 10 bloggers that inspire you with great content and let them know.
• Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator and provide new creative questions for those you’ve nominated.
• Link to the original Liebster Award 2018 post tagged here.
• Comment on the original Liebster Award 2018 post with a link to your post.
1. If you could wake up inside any famous painting, what painting would it be, and what would you be doing? Thomas Kinkade “Heart of San Francisco” taking my family Christmas shopping taking in the lights sounds of the Holidays.
2. If you could replace any boy-band in history with Alex and his Droogs from ‘A Clockwork Orange’, what band would you replace? The Backstreet Boys.
3. If you could sit down with David Bowie, Hunter S. Thompson, Richard Nixon, Albert Einstein, and the Dali Lama, what do you think the conversation would be about? Trying to explain what and how to use social media.
4. If you were a color, what color would you be and why? Green because green is my favorite color it’s bright beautiful and cheerful & it represent life.
5. If you were only allowed to write 1 million words in your lifetime, and you were down to your last 1500, what would your last piece be about and why? It would be about my mother. I would try to explain how beautifully complexed, complicated, emotional, strong, determined woman she was.
6. Would you rather be rich and confined to your country, or poor and free to travel the world? Why? I rather be poor & free to travel the world although I don’t know how far I would get being poor but yes, I wouldn’t want to be confined anywhere.
7. Would you rather make laws or enforce them? I would rather make the laws.
8. What is your worst habit? Procrastinating.
9. What is your best strength? Having compassion and empathy for others.
10. Cake or Death? Cake of course, yellow cake with chocolate icing is my favorite.
11. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to and why? This is the hardest question I will travel back to childhood I would change my name to the name I used when I played school and that is Dirty Footlocker. I know sounds weird, but I like it because it’s different and unique and stands out. Let’s face it no one would ever forget a name like that.
Questions for Nominees:
1. If you had the chance to write a love song what would be the title?
2. Favorite genre of music?
3. If you had to choose between (RED), (BLUE), (GREEN) or (YELLOW) what color & why?
4. If you could what planet would you live on & why?
5. Who would you babysit Pennywise from IT, Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees?
6. Who would you pick to represent you in a court of law Derek Zoolander or Austin Powers?
7. What valuable lesson have you learned as a blogger?
8. What is your favorite season to blog about?
9. Where do you like to blog & why?
10. Name one tip you would give to new bloggers.
11. Do you like using writing prompts?
Again thanks Kat of the boozy housewife & wishing the nominees the best of luck. Please be sure to check out these nominees and the boozy housewife website. Just click on the links.
Drink Responsibly 🍸🚖🚔