Hello all you champions of the blogging community, I been nominated for the “Versatile Bloggers Award”. This is my first nomination for this prestige award. I want to thank the beautiful ladies at “WomenWithGifts.org” for thinking of me.
Women With Gifts: Is a non – profit organization created by women for women. The message of empowering women and celebrating the success stories is inspiring. For more information please click on the link above or follow them on social media
About Versatile Blogger Award: Versatile Blogger Award is a chain-letter awarded to those blogs who has a unique quality of writing that covers certain intriguing subjects. In other words, nominate bloggers who brings something special to the blogging community.
Award Rules: Hey nominees check out the rules listed below. 👇
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
For more information on Versatile Blogger Award please click here 👉👉 (VBA)
Seven Interesting Fact Finds:
- I am a manic-depressive. I was diagnosed at the age of 15.
- I started out as a not-so-good gossip blogger, however, truthfully I been blogging and writing for over 35 years. Myself and my writing partner of 10 years have written 2 scripts and 5 treatments for TV. Nothing worth looking up #shelflife
- The tagline “The Professional Dirty Martini Drinking Blogger” was 1 of 6 taglines winning out by a vote of 1 thanks to a social media gossip group.
- The logo of the martini glass as the “Y” in my name is a collaboration between myself & co-worker.
- I use to play the accordion and piano as a child. I can read music but lost interest when I reached adulthood.
- I love to write in metaphor. Struggling with depression its hard to focus, its my way of comfortably communicating without getting defensive.
- I’m currently writing two books one about love between a blogger and a rock star. The other one is about a family dealing with life after suicide.
Don’t forget your VBA button/badge 👉👉 (click here)
Once again thank you to WomenWithGifts.org as well as Versatile Blogger Award members. If you have any questions please click on the links provided or contact me I’m Sunny Larue (@sunnylarue17) via twitter DM.