Hello all you rocker n’ rollers of words, today’s blog post is inspired by nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award. I am humbled and honored to be a nominee. My nomination come by way of the brilliant, the beautiful and my blogger sister Joy Elle.
Joy Elle sounds like an vixen from a James Bond movie right? Actually Joy is our champion in the blogging community and I am grateful for her support. Joy Elle award winning blog “Shop Like A Boss” highlights shopping tips, shopping deals and the ins and outs of being a smart shopper. Check out Joy’s blog. Follow her on social media and don’t forget to subscribe. Thank you Joy for your continued support.
Mystery Blogger Award
Mystery Blogger Award is the creation of Okoto Enigma’s Blog. The purpose for this acknowledgement is to award amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Okoto Enigma’s Blog
1. Put the award logo on your post.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator and provide a link to their blog.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 of your favourite bloggers.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.
9. Share links to your best posts.
Three Things About Me
1. I’m hobbit size I stand a mere 5 feet 3 inches tall.
2. I’m a Star Wars superfan.
3. I have written over 100 scripts for TV and movies.
My Best Post
Joy Elle Questions
1. Favourite food?
2. Favourite music?
A. Rock/Alternative/Indie (Def Leppard, Franz Ferdinand, KT Tunstall)
A. None, although I would love have one maybe with Def Leppard logo or baby Yoda.
4. Tell me about a random act of kindness, either by you or another that you were particularly inspired by.
A. When I go to Starbucks I buy coffee for the first few people ahead and if there’s military personnel or police officers I always pay for their things. All I ask is to pay it forward.
5. Tell me a joke!
A. Knock Knock! Who’s There? Harry! Harry who? Harry up and open the door it’s cold out here.
Five Questions For My Nominees
1. Name a country you haven’t been you would love to go?
2. If you can change the world what would you do?
3. What is the Best Christmas Moment that made you happy?
4. Favorite swear word?
5. What’s your favorite number?
These bloggers are movers & shakers of the world please show support follow them and don’t forget to subscribe.
Until next time….