Hello all you rockers N’ rollers of the blogging and writing community I am humbled and honored to be a nominee of “The Real Neat Blogger Award”. My nomination comes from my dear friend and fellow blogger Jordanne. Joranne is the owner of the award winning blog “The Life Of A Glasgow Girl”. Her writing features blogs on fashion, parenting and insight of her home country Scotland. Subscribe to her blog and follow her on social media. Thank you Jordanne for the nomination.
Read Jordanne nomination “The Real Neat Blogger Award” The Life of A Glasgow Girl.
💜 Display the award logo.
💜 Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog.
💜 Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
💜 Nominate up to ten bloggers, asking them seven questions.
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What’s your favourite social media platform?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world RIGHT NOW, where would you go and why?
4. What’s your favourite memory from school?
5. Which of your blog posts to date is your favourite?
6. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
7. What is a random fact about yourself?
1. I started blogging as a way to express my frustrations from being bullied.
2. Twitter; For some reason there’s not too many trolls on twitter.
3. Glasgow; I never been to Europe and it’s my dream to move to Glasgow.
4. Jr. High in US is age 12-14 back in early 80’s cassette tapes were the rage, I received a mixed tape from my crush. That experience was on the level of getting proposed to.
5. I have two “Autumn” and “Repair My Armor” these blogs tells the story of lost (my mother) and how overcame the lost and found myself again.
6. I’ll be a french bulldog, they’re cute and have bubbly personalities.
7. I tried out for a game show that total me I had no personality. They suggested I take a course to enhance my personality but I kindly declined the invite. I’m quite happy with myself.
1. What song best describes your personality?
2. What is the most personal moment your shared in your writings?
3. What advice would you give to someone who is new at writing?
4. If you bio is turned into a movie what actor/actress would you tap to play you?
5. If you lived in a Terminator world what is the first thing you would do to survive?
6. What book you read that made you laugh?
7. What is a Netflix movie that you seen more than twice?
Until next time….