Hello my fellow Kings and Queens of the blogging/writing community, it’s with great pleasure to announce my nomination for the “Sunshine Blogger Award”. I want to thank Miss Vanessa aka “The Wellbeing Blogger” for her consideration thinking of me for this award. Here are some fun facts about Vanessa, beside being a brilliant blogger, her blogs are internationally known. Vanessa has been blogging since the tender age of twelve. Vanessa offers online life coaching sessions and workshops. She’s a beast on social media always positive, interactive and giving the best advice. For more information on Vanessa please click the links and don’t forget to subscribe.
Vanessa eleven questions and my response:
- What job did you want to have when you were a kid?- I wanted to be an established author. I like to write about overcoming adversity, and how love conquers all.
- List 5 things that bring you happiness.- 5.-Music 4.-Photography 3.-Travel 2.-Writing 1.-Being with family and friends.
- What is your favourite topic to blog about?- My Chum the name I gave my mental disorder.
- What’s your favourite food?- It more like a meal cold Fried Chicken, mixed veggies and yellow cake with chocolate icing.
- When did you start blogging?- Age twelve. This is the time I transition from writing songs and poems into short stories that is based of my dealings with my mental disorder.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?- Living in Scotland as a successful writer, blogger, speaker doing workshops, panels, tours that showcase bloggers/writers from the blogging community.
- If you could have a mythical creature as a companion, what would it be?- I would love to have a Hobbit as an assistant. I think Hobbits are cool in the sense they are friendly not like Starwars Jawas who are feisty.
- What’s your blogging ritual like?- I don’t have one really. I keep a composition book with me at all times when I get a thought, idea or a word comes to mind I write it down. Later I visit and go from there.
- What was your childhood’s nickname?- Sunny I was given this nickname because I’m always smiling. I was told my smile is like a sunny bright day.
- What’s your most important value?- I have a few but the one thing that comes to mind is compassion.
- If you could go on a mission around the world, what would it be about?- I would do a tour where I would showcase or feature bloggers who are struggling with mental illness/disorders in the hopes to inspire those who are afraid to come out of the shadows. Let people know that mental illness isn’t the stigmatized secret.
Thank You Vanessa these questions are fun.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
- Jackie (@jofalltradesb)
- Jordanne (@ofglasgowgirl)
- Tilly (@wethehmnknd)
- Susan (@joyfultinylife)
- Cathy (@irishgirl692)
- Erica (@GFLBlog)
- Teresa (@jeffristerry)
- She (@whatswrongshe)
- Katricia (@simplyktricia)
- Women With Gifts.org (@womenwithgifts)
- Abbey (@behappy2002)
- What is the best part of being a blogger?
- What is your most difficult blog you have written?
- If you had a choice of being a color for a 2 years what color would that be? & why?
- If you can change one part of humanity what would you change?
- Would you rather be a rock star or movie star? & why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
- Who is faster the rabbit or the turtle?
- If you were given an hour to be rich what would you do?
- Describe your most beautiful themed blog in one word.
- Which is better birds or fish?
- In one word describe what you want the world to remember you by?
That is it. Again I would like to thank Vanessa and good luck to all the nominees of the “Sunshine Blogger Award”. To know more on the nominees, follow them on twitter. Make sure to click the links to website in bio and don’t forget to subscribe.
Until next time….